DISCLOSURE: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, MEANING I GET A COMMISSION IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH MY LINKS, AT NO COST TO YOU. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
What better way to start a new year than to make a list of goals, or in my case…projects? I’m not saying I’m going to get to all of these projects, but hey, a girl can dream.
- update kitchen cabinets
- update kitchen countertops
- build diamond tufted wingback upholstered headboard
- revamp coffee table
- repair and paint kitchen table
- build privacy fence around air conditioner and garbage cans
- revitalize back yard and porch
- build herb and vegetable garden
- stain fence
- fix concrete curbing
- turn formal dining room into baby playroom
That’s it for now, but I am sure a million more things will get added to the list before too long.